- This event has passed.
The Cannabis Industry Webinar Series
July 24, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT
Webinar: The State of Legal Marijuana Markets: Key Findings From Our Latest Research
Presenters: Roy Bingham, CEO & Co-Founder & Tom Adams, Managing Director of Industry Intelligence
Title: The State of Legal Marijuana Markets: Key Findings From Our Latest Research
Description: This webinar will be co-hosted by Roy Bingham, Co-Founder & CEO, and Tom Adams, Managing Director of Industry Intelligence.
The webinar will cover:
– The STATES Act and what it means to the legal cannabis market
– The implications for the world market: Canada legalizing adult-use and Germany legalizing medical-use of cannabis
– U.S. state-level and worldwide country-level market projections for both medical and adult-use consumer spending
– Detailed analytics of the impact adult-use legalization is having on medical and overall legal sales, on the illicit market, and on the overall economy and job creation
– Analysis of the investment landscape in the United States and Canada from the perspective of capital flows, public stock movements, and the dramatic increase in institutional capital
– Breakdowns and individual growth-trend analysis for the key product categories – flower, concentrates, and edibles – as well as listings of the top companies in the key sectors
– Survey-based portraits of cannabis consumers in key states and across the United States and Canada
– and, much more…